Champs elysees - Arc de Triomphe - 1 bedroom apartment
Accomodates up to 4 people
|Address:||Rue Poncelet 75017 Paris France|
|Floor:||2nd without elevator|
|Surface:||40 sqm, 430 sqf|
|Accommodates:||4 people, suggested for 2|
|Type:||1 bedroom apartment|
|Phone:||Yes, FREE and unlimited Phone Calls to 103 countries: USA, Australia, Asia, India, Israel, Europe, Uk, etc|
|Internet:||Yes, BroadBand Access 20M unlimited ADSL, wire and wireless (included)|
Ternes (L-2) 0.2km|
Charles de Gaulle - Etoile (L-1) /(L-2-6) /(rerA) 0.5km
Once again, a typical Parisian location for your stay in Paris. Because Yellowstay knows what travelers like, we have selected this apartment, in a Parisian pedestrian street, (a non tourist area) and in a top notch neighborhood: The Arc de Triomphe and the Champs Elysees.
Rue Poncelet is one of the 2 streets (the other one is rue Clerc in the 7th) which offer an open market (See a photo below of the famous bakery offering the biggest french eclair) every day of the week. Typical French products are available to you, at the foot of your building.
You will be able to stroll to Champs Elysees or take the subway to explore other districts of Paris. Marais/Saint Germain/Montmartre/Louvre/Notre Dame are all on the same metro line (direct and between 10 and 20 mins away).
The apartment is a 40 sqm and was completely renovated at the beginning of 2007 by Jean Marc, our main decorator. In a stylish and well arranged apartment, fitting up to 4 people comfortably. A Pleasant bedroom, a living room equipped with a sofa bed, TV with international channels and a small table. Large bathroom with a bathtub, toilets are separated.
Availability and booking online. Instant confirmation on the screen and by e-mail.
Please have a look on pictures and client's reviews to help your decision.
|Check-in|| Prices and
Prices are all inclusive and for 2 adults. No hidden fees.
Add 15 € for each extra person/night.(Max 4 people) Children under 12 stay for free.
Very short terms conditions: 1 night is charged 2 nights and 2 nights are charged 3 nights.
|per night||per week|
|Low season (Nov, 08th 2014 to Dec, 20th 2014)||100.00 €||650.00 €|
|Xmas et new year (Dec, 21st 2014 to Jan, 05th 2015)||130.00 €||850.00 €|
|Low season (Jan, 06th 2015 to Feb, 26th 2015)||90.00 €||570.00 €|
|Medium season (Feb, 27th 2015 to Apr, 06th 2015)||105.00 €||680.00 €|
|High season (Apr, 07th 2015 to Nov, 07th 2015)||110.00 €||750.00 €|
- Cleaning for arrival and departure included. Sheets, towels, pillows and their cases included.
- This apartment was decorated by a professional.
- Yes, FREE and unlimited Phone Calls to 103 countries: USA, Australia, Asia, India, Israel, Europe, Uk, etc
- Yes, BroadBand Access 20M unlimited ADSL, wire and wireless (included)
- TV with international news channels and movies.
- Mini private shuttle or limo from the airport or train station. Our drivers know all ours apartments and give you the keys. Arrival costs 75 € only for 2.
- This apartment is equipped with 1 or 2 fans for summer periods. The old buildings of Paris remain fresher than outdoor and don't need Air con which is NOT a recommended ecological solution.
- 1 Sofabed - 1 Queensize bed
- Washing machine
- 1 Bathroom including and 1 Bathtub (Combo)
- Public parking, roughly 20 euros/24 hours. Safe.
- Easy access to keys: delivered in the building or nearby.
by Christian C from Switzerland
May 29 2011
It was a nice stay. Regarding the price the flat was fine. As other reviewers have indicated the street outside is noisy but regarding the location it will be difficult to find for that price a quiete... Read more?
by Blake B from Canada
May 24 2011
Our booking and reservations including shuttle were well handled. Our apartment was in a great location for Metro and we felt very safe at night. We have a few complaints regarding street noise. The b... Read more?
by Richard R from
November 10 2009
The apartment was nice, airy and very clean. The location was great. However, there is only one proper double room which has a complete bathroom, the other bedroom had a sofa cum bed which when in u... Read more?
by Mehrnaz M from Australia
October 12 2009
The apartment in Poncelet was very big and had everything I needed and more. It was perfect except for not having a lift. It was not easy to carry the suitcases up stairs. The T.V was not good. The a... Read more?